When fire ripped through the historic Norfolk property Oulton Hall, its owner was devastated. But he was also determined to make the premises a happy family home once again. NJ Architects played a massive role in making this happen.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Grace contributed a whooping 9 entries.
Entries by Grace
Renovating a period property can be a rewarding experience for people who relish bringing part of a nation’s historical fabric back to life. But without the help an expert, the costs of refurbishment can slip away. Shaun Soanes explains why it pays to employ a professional.
At NJ Architects, we are lucky to work with some talented people who make our team truly fantastic. In a series of blog posts we are introducing you to some of them and finding out more about their inspirations and aspirations. Next up is Hugh Bunbury.
Older buildings are valued because they tell us about the past, making a lot of them protected by authorities as they have special historic or architectural appeal. When owning or living in a listed building or living in a conservation area, there are other things to consider. But we are here to help you learn […]
England is known for having outstanding heritage, and part of this is its historical parish churches. Historic England is working towards understanding the particular challenges that people have in caring for this type of worshipping place in our society today.
Want to refurbish or renovate an existing building? You’ll be happy to find out just how many things you are able to do without having to go through the tedious planning permission process.
This month, an RIBA Chartered practice is celebrating 20 years in business.
We’re thrilled to announce that two of our projects are nominated in a prestigious award scheme. Darsham House and The Avenue Theatre are both nominated in the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Awards for 2016. The East of England RICS Awards present the achievements of the most inspirational initiatives and developments regionally in property, land, […]
We’re incredibly happy to announce that we have won an award for restoring a beautiful Georgian home in Suffolk. For our work on Darsham House, we have been commended by the Georgian Group, a charity for the appreciation and protection of British architecture of the period. This is our third accolade for the Grade II* […]
3-8 Bolsover Street
London, W1W 6AB
Phone : 0207 118 2210
- How to convert your loftOctober 14, 2019 - 11:17 am
- 6 home design ideas to inspire youAugust 11, 2019 - 8:08 am
- Celebrating a double award winMay 24, 2018 - 11:29 am
- NJ Architects set to make a splash for charityApril 24, 2018 - 10:01 am
- Celebrating team growth as we head into 2018December 1, 2017 - 4:38 pm
Selection of Projects
- Reconstruction and internal adaptation of listed hallSeptember 24, 2018 - 12:23 pm
- Reconstruction and extension of listed hallSeptember 24, 2018 - 12:13 pm
- Restoration & expansion of museumFebruary 23, 2017 - 3:31 pm
- Gippeswyk HallFebruary 23, 2017 - 3:16 pm
- Major repair and extension programme for a churchFebruary 23, 2017 - 12:55 pm
- The National TrustFebruary 21, 2017 - 3:05 pm